What makes me happy!

Monday, April 6, 2015

Hearing the music!!‏


Wow. What. A. Week.
Seriously the most spiritual of my mission. Well, at least that I can remember. 

We had MLC and received some of the most powerful, spirit packed trainings ever. One of them was all on the atonement and how we as missionaries MUST be accessing it everyday in order to be qualified to teach the gospel with the spirit. It also brings the power and joy into this work, and also into our individual lives! What an incredible gift our Savior has given us.
After MLC we turn around and give the same trainings at ZTC to the rest of our zones. I got to give the training on the power of the atonement in missionary work, and it was so neat to be able to receive revelation on how to present it, and specifically on who Heavenly Father wanted me to choose to bear their testimonies about this magnificent gift. I felt very strongly to pick a certain Elder and a certain Sister. After I asked them to share their testimonies, each of them came up to me and said that they knew Heavenly Father had inspired me to pick them, and that it was a sign to them as well that God is very aware of them. I KNOW that revelation is real, and that we must receive it everyday in order to do exactly what God wants us to do here. What a privilege it is to communicate with our supreme creator and to receive guidance in our day to day lives in order to reach our divine potential. I LOVE IT!

We also had a super neat experience on Thursday. We had planned a district blitz, and our whole district, along with 8 members, came together to work in our ward areas to visit as many people as possible. We had written up a bunch of lists of names that we had selected for each companionship to visit. Just a couple hours before the blitz we looked in the binder to pull out the lists to make sure  everything was ready. However, 3 of the lists seemed to be missing! We went into panic mode. After we had searched the car, we decided to drive back home and retrace our steps. As we walked up the side walk to our apartment, I looked on the ground to my right and found the 3 lists rolled up at the base of a small bush. They must have fallen out of the binder as we were walking to our car. They had been sprinkled on by the sprinkler, but we could still read them perfectly! The blitz was amazing and we found 5 new people to teach and got around 15 return appointments, from the combined efforts of the missionaries and ward members. It. was. amazing. I know Heavenly Father protected those papers so we could visit His sons and daughters who were ready to hear the message of the restored gospel!! 

And lastly, GENERAL CONFERENCE! Man. It was amazing. I left on such a spiritual high, and it's still with me :) I loved how much the prophet and apostles talked about families, and Heavenly Father's great plan of happiness, that is of course centered on our beloved Savior JEsus Christ and His atonement. However, to feel the true joy from the gospel, and to have the desire to live the teachings, we must hear the music! Then dance to the beat :) Otherwise, it's awkward, and no fun! 
This gospel=joy. Because God loves each of us. So go. Be happy this week! And LIVE what you  LOVE. Then SHARE it with others :)

Sister Kraus

pics. matching Easter shirts!
we love to match! MLC=revelation station


No comments:

Post a Comment