What makes me happy!

Monday, February 2, 2015

I don't know what to put here this week.‏

Hello!

And I can hardly believe another week has gone by. Make it stop! I love this work more than words can describe.

We had another sweet week! I'm short on time, so I'll do my best to hit the highlights!

First off... SETH AND SKYLAR ARE ENGAGED! Didn't see that one coming... Seth proposed to her a few days ago and they want to be married in the temple when that time comes! He's super excited to be baptized so he can prepared to enter into the temple! He just gets it. We taught him the word of wisdom/law of chastity last lesson and he was like, "yeah i'll live it.. I already have been my whole life." Woooot woot! What a blessing. Him and Skylar are my favorite :)

We also had a mission leadership training and Zone training council this week, with 2 exchanges in the middle of those.. so it's been a bit of a hectic week to say the least. But I learned a ton about how to be a better missionary! And how to help the sisters and people we're teaching. I like to call the meetings REVELATION STATION. 

Ok the computer is beeping at me like it's about to explode. Soo this is super short.. sorry!

Have a sweet week and talk with people at the gas station about the gospel! Its super fun!

Love ya!

Sister Kraus

ps. Our investigator Tiffany finished the Book of Mormon!! 

pics. best text message ever.
My new comp Sister Hill and I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment