What makes me happy!

Monday, February 16, 2015

How deep the Father's love is for us‏!


Man oh man, the mission is such a roller coaster sometimes! 
You know those times where you just sit and think and ponder on a bunch of things you already knew, but you come to understand and realize them in a completely different way that seems to blow your mind? Well today is one of those days. Heavenly Father's love for us is always there, and I've always known it was there, but I've had some really neat "ah ha" moments lately when I've really come to understand and realize how deep it is for each of us. Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I'm struggling putting my thoughts into words right now.. but yeah. Basically, if you're struggling with something, or you're confused about what to do, or where your life is taking you, just take a minute to breathe, look around at God's creations, say a prayer, and just ponder. Feel the peace that the knowledge of the Plan of Happiness brings to each of us. Feel the peace that comes from a simple line in the scriptures, and feel the peace that comes as you talk with your Father in Heaven through a sincere, heart felt prayer. These are the things that matter most in life. 

Welp, now that I got that off my chest.. I will do my best to touch on the highlights of the week!

Our investigators are doing so good!!! They truly are the elect. 

We've started teaching a 17 year old boy named Tyler who is just on fire with the gospel. He is already to 3 Nephi in the Book of Mormon and said his favorite passage is chapter 11 verse 14. He really understands the scriptures and is so excited to be baptized on March 14th! He came to the Why I Believe fireside last night and loved it! What a special kid who has prepared himself throughout his life to accept the fullness of the gospel at such a crucial time in his life. It's a blessing getting to teach him :)

Roger is still doing great as well and came to church for the second time! He is also excited to be baptized here in a couple weeks! 

Man, I hate having time restrictions, but I about out of time for the week! But pretty much this area has been exploding lately and it's so exciting to be a part of it! Heavenly Father never ceases to amaze me. I know He lives. I know He is intimately aware of each and everything one of us, and every thing that we go through. I know that my Savior lives and wants us to enjoy life! The way we do this is by following His example and accessing His atonement every chance we get. We are so blessed :)

Have an incredible week!

Sis Kraus

ps. We rode bikes this week and got to talk to 33 people in 1 day! Man is the weather beautiful out here...Bracing myself for the summer though.

pic. Taught Tawny and her 2 boys with the Bradshaw kids (4 boys in total) and Tawny is pregnant with a boy... 8 future missionaries in the making! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment