What makes me happy!

Monday, January 12, 2015

Exchanges upon exchanges!‏

Hello!

Another great week has gone by! And it's already week 6 of the transfer.. which means transfers are next week.. dun dun dun. Definitely one of the scariest parts of being a missionary..

I went on 3 exchanges this week and saw SO many miracles. i'm short on time unfortunately (we're going to the whirly mine today for a tour! Should be pretty fun) so i'll summarize as best as I can.

Tuesday with Sister Stinnett we were able to find a little family of 4 and had a prayer in their home. They were so excited for us to be there and felt the spirit so strongly! It was amazing to see how the spirit touched their hearts and made them eager to learn more. We also taught another little family of 6 and they all agreed to be baptized! What a miracle!

On Thursday I went on an exchange with Sister Tu and we found a few new people to teach as well! Also, I held a huge snake and about peed my pants. 

Saturday I went on exchanges with Sister Defreitas in my area and we once again were able to find more people that area excited to learn more about the gospel! We felt prompted to knock on a potentials door named Ashley and Alex. They invited us in to share a scripture and a prayer with them and they invited us back to share more as well! Then right afterwards we talked with a guy named Chris who invited us in to talk with him and his wife a little more. Heavenly Father is preparing people to receive the message of the restoration of Christ's gospel everywhere we go! We just need to open our mouths and share it and allow the spirit to testify. 

Sunday we were able to talk with a 20 year member of our congregation who wants us to teach her boyfriend! And another girl in our ward also wants us to teach her boyfriend and friend! What a blessing :) 

Welp, i'm out of time, but I love love love being a missionary! Also, I love Mosiah 2-3. If you haven't read it lately.. read it! So amazing :) I know this is Christ's church here on the earth. We need to share it with everyone we know!

Love you all!

Sister Kraus

Pic: baptism from last week!
scary snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment