What makes me happy!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The count down begins!

And the count down begins! Only three weeks until I enter the Provo MTC. I still don't think it has quite hit me, but it will soon enough I suppose. I'm somewhere in between extremely excited and extremely nervous. Mostly just nervous because I don't really know what to expect. Though I do know it will change my life for the better, and hopefully many others. This gospel has really shaped me and made me who I am today, so I am going to do everything I can to share that with the people of Las Vegas.More people in this world need to know how much better their life really can be. Jesus Christ's message makes you happy! He brings hope and gives us all the chance to become better. What an incredible gift. 

Deciding to go on a mission for me was a VERY long process. I actually started my papers about a year ago, after I felt a very strong prompting during the October General Conference session. Then for a couple reasons (aka boys) I decided to put them off and move forward with other important things as well. However, I kept praying and checking up to make sure I was doing what Heavenly Father wanted me to do. Turns out, he doesn't really change his mind and a mission was still on the agenda. I finally finished all the paperwork at the end of summer and got my call a few weeks later. Las Vegas Nevada!! Not exactly what I had in mind at first, but now it seems like the perfect place for me. I can't wait to serve the people of Vegas and surrounding areas. I know I will probably sweat more and work harder then I ever have in my life (and trust me, I've had a couple nasty factory jobs) but I'm ready to give it all I've got!



P.S. Click the link below..it'll change your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuAWKhcxIV8

No comments:

Post a Comment